In addition to the benefits of almost all diets, there are some side effects. This will help if you let a professional test it, because the amount of food is important to know what to drink and when to eat. Therefore, you will get useful results.
A ketogenic diet, commonly called a ketogenic diet, is a low-carbohydrate, adequate protein and high-fat diet plan that will help treat certain medical conditions. The Keto Diet is a weight loss diet that provides many benefits and improves health.
A ketogenic diet will help you burn fat as the main source of energy in this diet is the fat molecules found in the food. Following this method or diet plan will help you lose weight quickly and easily.
What to eat or not to eat during the Keto Diet in Pakistan
The Keto Diet is a low carb, high fat diet, so you prefer to reduce your carbohydrate intake. According to the recommendations, you should take less than 50 grams a day, ideally less than 20 grams. Soil-grown meats, eggs, and vegetables are all foods you can eat during a ketogenic diet.
When going on a ketogenic diet, foods rich in starch, sugar, and carbohydrates, such as rice, pasta, and underground vegetables should be avoided. In addition, desserts such as chocolate are high in carbohydrates.
Different versions for ketogenic diets
There are many different versions of the ketogenic diet that are very popular and in demand.
- The standard ketogenic diet consists of low carbohydrate, high fat diet (approximately 70%) and moderate amount of protein (approximately 20%).
- The target ketogenic diet is a simple regular diet, but it adds more carbohydrates to your diet. Especially suitable for people who exercise daily.
- Ketogenic foods are high in protein: More protein can be added to this ketogenic diet than regular ketogenic diets. About 60% fat and protein ratio, 35% is also suitable for athletes.
- Cyclic Ketogenic Diet – High fat intake for 5 days and high carbohydrate intake for 2 more days.
Why choose a ketogenic diet and what benefits you can get from a ketogenic diet
In addition to being beneficial for weight loss, the ketogenic diet provides us with many benefits that will help us improve our health and well-being. Here are some benefits you may enjoy using a ketogenic diet:
Helps speed up weight loss
Keto diet is considered a popular way to lose weight in Pakistan. This diet helps speed up your metabolic process in which a variety of nutrients and hormones help you feel full. This special hormone will help reduce appetite by reducing the hormones that stimulate the appetite and restore the body to its previous form.
Keep your heart healthy
A low carbohydrate ketogenic diet will help you maintain high HDL cholesterol and low LDL cholesterol with low triglycerides. Because on a ketogenic diet, you eat healthy fats like avocado and avoid unhealthy fats that lower cholesterol and promote heart health.
Therefore, it helps lower LDL cholesterol, called bad cholesterol, and raises good cholesterol.
Acne treatment and improvement
Acne is one of the biggest problems for young people today, but changing your daily diet to a ketogenic diet will reduce your chances of getting acne. Since these are all food hormone problems, you can avoid these problems if you eat a healthy and balanced diet.
An unhealthy diet can affect the balance of blood sugar and intestinal bacteria that can damage the skin. Maintaining balance will help you balance your hormones and prevent acne.
Reduce the risk of cancer
A ketogenic diet will help reduce the risk of cancer. Ketogenic diets, radiation, and chemotherapy can shrink tumors and cancers because they cause more oxidative stress in cancer cells than in normal body cells.
This diet helps lower blood sugar with common insulin complications.
Keto Diet Plan Recommendations for Beginners
To get to know and understand the Keto Diet, the following are the options that beginners should follow first.
- Use of Cooking Oil: Apart from avocado, various cooking oils can be used, such as coconut oil, butter, olive oil, and fats like chicken, goat etc.
- Consumption of vegetables: You can eat a variety of vegetables, especially green vegetables, you can eat almost anything, but you should avoid starchy vegetables. For example, potatoes that should be avoided include beans, corn, carrots, etc.
- Beverage Consumption: In a variety of beverages, you need to prioritize halal foods over ketogenic foods. Alcohol is not halal so it should be avoided. He is allowed to drink water, coffee, tea and some types of tea like green tea.
In addition to the benefits of almost all diets, there are some side effects. This will help if you let a professional check it because the amount of food is important to know what to drink and when to eat. That way you will get useful results.