Allergies | Symptoms, Causes And Its Types You Should Know
What is Allergy:
Allergies occurs when a foreign substance or particle reacts to a immune systems. It generally not so harmful to your body. Foreign substances that reacts called allergens such as pollen, pet dander and certain foods. The purpose of your immune system is to keep you healthy and wealthy by fighting with harmful germs or pathogens. It can attack on everything which he understand harmful to your body. It depends on the allergic substances that reacts, may occurs inflammation, sneezing, or a host of other symptoms.
It is very important to know that your immune system generally adjusts to your environment. For Example, when allergen such as pet dander reacts to your body, your immune system recognize the outside attacks and help the body to protect by attacking on these outside invaders.
Symptoms of Allergies:
There are many symptoms of allergies we have to face because of several factors. Here you also know about the kind of allergies and which type of allergy is severe. Also you may have to face some of these symptoms although you already take any medication before an allergic response but it decreases the attack.
It is most common allergy. Food allergies can provokes hives, nausea, swelling and fatigue. It may take some time for a person to recognize that he is experiencing food allergy. If you have to face a serious reaction after eating food and you are not able what is it you should contact to a medical consultant immediately.
View More: What Is DMT? Its Side Effects And Risks Everything You Need to Know
The Hay fever symptoms can imitate those of a cold. It includes swollen eyes, congestion and runny nose. Generally, by using over-the-counter treatments, you can control these symptoms at home. If you are not able to control these symptoms then contact your medical consultant.
The severe allergies can cause anaphylaxis. This is a fatal life-threatening emergency that causes to unconsciousness, lightheadedness and breathing difficulties. If you are facing these symptoms after possible allergen reaction, you should take medical help immediately. Allergic signs or symptoms are different in everyone.
The sign or symptom of an allergy may be the Skin Allergies. It may be the direct result of and allergic reaction. For example, by eating food containing allergic substances can cause several symptoms and you may have to face tingling in your throat and mouth. You may also have to experience rash.
Contact Dermatitis, an allergy occurs when your skin directly contact with an allergic substance. This could happen when you touch something you are allergic to, for example a cleaning product or any plant.
Kinds of skin allergies include:
- Rashes: It can be painful or itchy and areas of skin become irritated, red or swollen.
- Eczema: In this type inflammation occurs on the patches of skin resulting itch and bleeding.
- Contact Dermatitis: It could happens when you contact with an allergic substance and red itchy patches of skin develop immediately.
- Sore Throat: In this type, irritation or inflammation can occurs in your throat or pharynx.
- Hives: In this allergy, on the surface of skin, the red, itchy and swollen rashes of various sizes develops.
- Swollen Eyes: In this type your eyes may be watery, itchy and look “puffy.”
- Itching: The irritation or inflammation occurs in the skin.
- Burning: In this situation, inflammation occurs on the surface of the skin resulting to discomfort and stinging sensations on skin.
Causes of Allergies:
It is very important to know that, Researchers are not exactly sure, why immune system shows an allergic reaction whenever a foreign harmless substance enters the body. Allergies contains a genetic component. It means, it can transfer from parents to their children. Allergies have a genetic component. This means parents can pass them down to their children. Only a normal sensitivity to allergic reaction is genetic. Some specific allergies are not transfer down. For example, if your mother face allergic reaction by eating shellfish, it does not necessary that you also will have to face too.
There are following common types of allergens:
- Animal Products: It includes dust mite waste, cockroaches and pet dander.
- Drugs: It includes commonly Penicillin and sulfa drugs.
- Foods: It includes milk, nuts, wheat, shellfish and egg allergies.
- Insect Stings: It includes mosquitoes, wasps and bees allergies.
- Mold: The Airborne spores from mold can provoke an allergic reaction.
- Plants: It includes Pollens from tress, weeds and grass as well as resin from plants for example poison ivy and poison oak, are very commonly plant allergens.
- Other Allergens: It includes common allergens such as Latex, found in latex gloves & condoms, and metals such as nickel.
Seasonal allergies, commonly known as hay fever, the most common allergies. It could happens when pollen excreting from plants and causes runny nose, watery eyes, coughing and itchy eyes.
Food allergies are also becoming more common than any other type of allergy and causes nausea, hives and fatigue.