If you have any of the above conditions, for example, you have a health or skin problem that you want to treat. At least try to get a Cupping Therapy / Hijama Therapy every day. What should you get? Cupping Therapy / Hijama Therapy helps you feel more relaxed, light, calm, pain free and balanced. He will also fulfill the requirements of Sunnah by performing acts of worship.
If you have ever thought of Cupping Therapy / Hijama Therapy. But we want to know about the concept of how Cupping Therapy / Hijama Therapy benefits your health. So here are eight reasons to get started. More specifically, banks have been in use for a long time since the Egyptian era. Anyway, we were told about celebrities, athletes and models who are currently undergoing treatment! Cupping Therapy is also called Hijama Therapy.
What do you know of facial cupping / hijama? How to you use it, and what you notice the effects?
The cups used in the Cupping Therapy / Hijama Therapy are made of bamboo or plastic. However, most of it is made of glass. Before the procedure, it is applied to a person’s face to help the cup move easily during the treatment. Cupping Therapy / Hijama Therapy creates a warm area that ensures blood circulation. It helps to relax the muscles.
Here are the best things about Cupping Therapy / Hijama Therapy that we will take a closer look at.
Cupping Therapy / Hijama Therapy (Benefits)
- Weight Loss: Hollowing the right apical canal loosens the tissue. Draw all the blood. It then boosts your metabolism and restores it to higher performance.
- Better digestion after the cupping, people who experienced a decrease in appetite had a higher degree of adaptation. Cupping Therapy / Hijama Therapy also helps restore the digestive system. This will significantly increase indigestion, bloating and heartburn.
- Reduction of stubborn fat: Cupping Therapy / Hijama Therapy also prevents stubborn belly fat. Your hips and shoulders. This is because the cupping therapy / hijama therapy benefits from the deep reduction of fat in his body tissues. Fat becomes water before being excreted by the lymphatic system.
- General Relaxation: The Cupping Therapy / Hijama Therapy method relieves emotional and physical stress in the body.
Benefits of Cupping Therapy / Hijama Therapy for Weight Loss
Cupping Therapy / Hijama Therapy are a natural remedy that accelerates weight loss and improves digestion. There may be some minor concerns. However, it will disappear. This is due to the fact that the vacuum pulls in the tissue. Before you start taking weight loss cans, your body may get tired and then slowly stop working as it should.
Cupping Therapy / Hijama Therapy help to rejuvenate and energize your body tissues. He repairs and recreates himself to become a fantasy machine. Your body is constantly working to heal itself. This will take you further towards your weight loss goal.
Benefits of Cupping Therapy / Hijama Therapy for Skin
Today, skin care has become an important topic of conversation and a field of research, experimentation, and treatment. Both men and women start experiencing skin problems. With the development of complex formulations for problem-free skin, most people also rely on long-term solutions and treatments.
Cupping / Hijama Facial
In the medical sciences, the cosmetic industry or dermatology department focuses on the basic elements of skin care:
- Soft skin
- Reduces skin roughness
- Reduce acne or wrinkles
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines so you look fresher, younger and more attractive.
Cupping Therapy / Hijama Therapy plays an important role in the treatment of skin problems and other conditions. Cupping Therapy / Hijama Therapy are often referred to as “Facial Cupping” for the face and skin. Experts are talking about this topic, and today many people use it to treat and cure problems such as:
- Acne skin
- Dark circles
- Significant scars and marks on the face and other parts.
- Thin lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin color or uneven complexion
- Strengthens the skin and thins the chin and neck. Improves jaw line.
Benefits of Cupping Therapy / Hijama Therapy for Women
Research has shown that Cupping Therapy / Hijama Therapy benefits infertile women. In addition, it is beneficial for women with polycystic ovary and menopausal symptoms.
Cupping Therapy / Hijama Therapy helps cleanse the body and regulate hormones. Regulates menstrual and hormonal imbalances. Helps boost the immune system. We have seen very high fertility rates in both men and women after Cupping Therapy / Hijama Therapy.
Treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
As mentioned above, the Cupping Therapy / Hijama Therapy is ideal for any women’s issues, cysts and other chronic “women’s issues”. We have treated many women with PCOS with Cupping Therapy / Hijama Therapy, especially younger women.