It is best to use medicinal salt under the supervision of a professional. You can ask your doctor about the dosage and side effects of ammonium chloride. Although Noshadar is a natural salt, it is easy to make. Ammonium chloride overdose can have serious side effects or toxicity. In this case, it is recommended to use ammonium chloride as a medicine according to the instructions.
Sal ammonia is another name for noshadar. It contains ammonium chloride and is a rare natural mineral. Minerals are formed by the concentration of coal gas in coal piles and are also found in some types of volcanoes. Other ingredients include shampoo, dishwasher, soap, pharmaceutical products, fertilizers and facial cosmetics.
Ammonia is a simple chemical. However, unlike other minerals, its natural crystal forms are unique in their own way. This, with its unusual texture and amazing growth paths, makes it a truly unique mineral.
Benefits of Noshadar
For hundreds of years, these minerals have been used to treat various ailments. People have known about the health benefits of Noshadar for a long time, even before the advent of modern medicine and science. Here are some key health benefits of Noshadar:
For inflammation of the body
- Helps reduce inflammation in the body
For gastrointestinal problems
- Patients with gastrointestinal problems such as gastric ulcer, GERD, indigestion, bloating and heartburn should take the drug. Noshadar can be used to treat digestive problems in these people. And safe for the body.
For the stomach
- The salts of Noshadar have the ability to acidify the urine by cleansing the stomach and removing contaminants from the urine. This salt cleans the stomach due to its ability to acidify the urine. It cleans the stomach of impurities.
For phlegm problems
- Noshadar can be used by people who have difficulty in spitting. It is a type of mucus that forms in the chest. Noshadar is an acid that relieves cough. It also helps to get rid of mucus by irritating the mucous membranes.
For the treatment of chronic liver disease
- Patients with chronic liver conditions such as cirrhosis, enlarged liver and spleen may use Nowshadar as a treatment as it may help them to return to normal size.
- Asthma is a disease that affects the lungs. It is one of the most common chronic diseases in humans. Asthma patients can benefit from Noshadar as it reduces inflammation in the lungs, controls coughs and reduces allergies.
- Alopecia or abnormal hair loss can also be treated with Noshadar. As well as shampoos, various skin and hair care products contain ammonium chloride.
Benefits of Noshadar for skin problems
- Noshadar is a powerful herbal remedy for skin problems.
To get rid of toxic effects on the body
- Noshadar also helps in removing toxins from the body.
Noshadar is found in a variety of products, including cough syrups, shampoos, dish soaps, skin and hair care products, and many pharmaceuticals in the form of ammonium chloride.
Ammonium chloride dosage for humans
- The dose of Ammonium Chloride Injection is 5 meq / mL. However, the dose is determined based on the patient’s age, weight and diagnosis.
Side effects of Noshadar
Noshadar can have side effects on overdose. Metabolic acidosis, rash, EEG abnormalities, seizures, confusion, low blood potassium, high blood chloride, abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting, hyperventilation, encephalopathy, irritability, drowsiness, and injection site reactions.
Symptoms of ammonia toxicity include sweating, difficulty breathing, slow heartbeat, irregular heartbeat, and even coma.
It is always best to use medicinal salt under the supervision of a professional. You can ask your doctor about the dosage and side effects of ammonium chloride.
Although Noshadar is a natural salt, it is easy to make. Ammonium chloride overdose can have serious side effects or toxicity. In this case, it is recommended to use ammonium chloride as a medicine according to the instructions.